Modded Sleeping Screen v3 Symbian^3 Nokia Anna Belle - by Chillerhippie - Free App Download

* New Nokia Pure Font and classic phone font for night clock **Classic Phone Night Clock Font NOT WORKING**
* Fixed Font Sizes (Not Perfect, but better than my previous version
* Added various new sleeping screens in City, Fauna and Stairway **the picture of the clock tower in citys is from my city hall ** 

 Stairway has been compleatly replaced with many very nice wallpapers edited by myself in photoshop to look there best on the sleeping screen.
* Kept all the Anna/Belle style icons and animations I created from the previous version although the Battery animation has now changed **not intended, I was modifying a previous custom version of my sleeping screen which I never released. This will also be fixed in the next version**
**Glitch: Previously unreleased battery charging animation**
If anyone knows why the night clock is not using my replacement 5x5dots.ttf font file I would be very thankful if you could explain how to get it to work and I will modify the package ASAP.

Thanks and ENJOY!

Click below to download :

  1. Please Report us if the link is Broken or not working !!!
  2. Facing certificate Error? To Find out its solution please Click here

Follow Us

Disclaimer: All the games, themes, software and other resources in this blog are reproduced from the blog. If any violation of your copyright, please inform us, we will remove within 24 hoHrs.
blog links

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...